Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Holidays

I don't know about you, but I am getting super excited for the holidays. My Pinterest board "Holiday Cheer," is currently getting bigger and bigger with ideas for decorating my apartment for Christmas. A lot of them are things I can have my son make (he'll be one, so it's easy stuff like his foot print) to create keepsakes for the years to come.


What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Food, decorating, family, maybe even the snow? I am just getting giddy with excitement for Thanksgiving too - can't forget the day we give our thanks! 

One thing I am thankful for this season is being able to do what I love to possibly bring others happiness. I am thankful for my family and all of the craziness they bring. Also, I am thankful for you, for reading this post. 

Thank You. 
Hot Chocolate Weather


A quick link to my Pinterest Holiday Cheer Board: Holiday Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!