Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Summery Weather

So, while I've been thinking and asking people what they think of the name of Hot Chocolate Weather I get the reaction of "What about summer weather?" I seem to have to keep fighting for the people around me to get it. Which makes me wonder if I made a mistake in naming my future business this.

Then again, I make cozy homey things. If I sell more in the winter, then I have the summer to catch up and stock inventory. Or, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

This has been a post about self doubt. I will kick myself into gear with pictures and ideas of what I'm going to add to my store soon. I hope everyone has a good rest of their week!

What makes you doubt yourself? How do you get out of that funk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!