Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Year's Resolution

I spent way too much money on Christmas gifts this year. Plain and simple. Which leads me to my only resolution for 2014: I am only going to give hand made gifts this year. I know, I know, I said that for 2013 too... However, here is the difference: I now know my limits AND I got a sewing machine for Christmas. I should probably get started, there's five birthdays in January. Ufta. 


Somebody played too hard at Grandma's on Christmas Eve. Not going to say who, but let's just say I was in bed shortly after too! 


I also have some goals I want to achieve with Hot Chocolate Weather which is to have an Etsy shop and inventory by the end of 2014. I'm currently only taking custom orders and I want to actually have SOME inventory. Especially if I want to be going to craft shows eventually too. 


What are some of your goals or resolutions? How do you manage your time best? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!