Monday, January 13, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 5

Hey Guys, sorry it's a bit late for a blog post. It's the first day of the spring semester and I'm taking more credits than I did LAST semester. I'm planning ahead for some awesome posts though!

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 5 is....

My Proudest Moment
Before my son was born I didn't really have any direction with where I was going in life. I had several ideas what I wanted for my future but nothing concrete. I always wondered when I would figure out what I wanted to do, who I wanted to be, etc... I was just meandering through life living vicariously through friends who did know what they wanted, and knew exactly who they wanted to be. I was so jealous. 

Then I got pregnant. Not planned, but turned out oh so perfectly. My son was born in the beginning of December of 2012 and that was my turning point. My "Aha!" moment. The next few months my brain was on overdrive, whether it being afraid of unseen forces that might hurt my child, or planning how I was going to take care of him for the future. I knew I wanted to set a good example -- so I decided to go back to school. I'm currently enrolled in the Marketing and Sales Management degree at a local college. I want to own my own business (or at the very least help manage one) so I can create a better life for my son and possible future children.

In short.... I figured out what I want to do/who I want to be and I owe it all to my little boy. 


Little Man and his Daddy the day he was born

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!