Friday, January 10, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: Day 4

Hey guys it's Friday which means I continue (for now) with the 30 Days of Blogging Challenge! Today we talk about ---
My Dream Job
My dream job is to be able to run Hot Chocolate Weather successfully and be able to spend my day being creative. I know there is more to running my own business than just making the products even if that part is the most enjoyable. It also would allow me to stay at home (mostly) with my little boy and future kids that I may decide to have. 

This blog isn't too long because I feel I am working towards my dream job. I think every little step I take I get a little bit closer. What is your dream job? 

Next Week: Will have a WIP Wednesday and 2 more installments on the 30 Days of Blogging challenge. I hope you're all enjoying this. Let me know in the comments if there is something else you'd like to see on here instead of the 30 day challenge, or even something to talk about on Wednesday. Have a good weekend! Take some time out to relax and enjoy yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!