Saturday, January 18, 2014

30 Days of Blogging Challenge: Day 6

Day 6,

Issue a Public Apology
 
Dear Neonatal Nurse,
I'm really sorry I thought some really mean things about you every time you told me that my contraction wasn't very strong. It was  a very stressful moment in my life, as I was in A LOT OF FREAKING PAIN. I thought some very not nice things about you, and I'm sure you're a very lovely person. I just ask in the future, please do not tell a girl who is about to give birth that her contractions aren't very strong. You do not know her pain threshold and maybe she had reached it already. Just because they don't register as very strong on your machine doesn't mean that what she's feeling is not the WORST PAIN OF HER FREAKING LIFE.
Thank You.
-Hailey
 
 
Also....
 
Dear Readers,
I'm very sorry I missed WIP Wednesday. So very sorry that this is a day late. (Well, to you... it's still Friday for me I have not gone to sleep yet.) I was trying to get a good start on homework and just missed that I was supposed to post. I didn't post anything on Wednesday because I hadn't worked on anything really all week. I know I should have, but I didn't. BUT I may or may not be working on a new pattern (because NOW I'm working on something) and that could be posted on here in the beginning of February. (It's a birthday gift for a friend who may or may not see this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!