Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The future of Hot Chocolate Weather/Spring Cleaning

I realize that this blog has been silent for awhile and I apologize. I wanted to have at least three posts a week, but I have been increda-busy.

- 17 credits (5 classes) in school
- an (almost) 16 month old, rambunctious, silly, goofy, funny little boy who occupies A LOT of my time.
- working two jobs

I went silent but I didn't not think of Hot Chocolate Weather. I have been trying to refocus what I want out of Hot Chocolate Weather. What do I want it to be exactly? What are some exact short term/long term goals for Hot Chocolate Weather? How do I plan to obtain those goals? What do I want to achieve? Do I see myself wanting to do this long term?

So you see, I have been doing a lot of thinking in the silence. I bought myself a little pocket notebook that I can start writing down ideas for Hot Chocolate Weather when they come to me. I try to keep it on me at all times so even if I'm in the middle of class and inspiration (hey, my mind wanders during some of these lectures!) hits me I can write myself a quick note.

One of my goals for this year was to get more organized. I'm going to formulate a plan of attack for that so I can get it done. Maybe enlist some friends to play with gooberboogerstein (don't ask, it's 2AM.) so I can get some of it done!

I will post pictures if it happens. When it happens... WHEN... not if.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!