Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Branding & Design

   I've been doing some research, and by that I mean browsing Pinterest, on branding and graphic design. I kind of came up with an idea of how I want this blog/future website to look. Now I just have to figure out the HOW. I have a concept and I want to be able to put it together myself -- OR the other option is enlist a classmate to help so I can help them get a start too. I think I'm going to map it out on grid paper so I have something to show her.

Also - in other news I've started narrowing down what Hot Chocolate Weather is, at least to me. It might still be too broad - but like I said when I started this blog this is all a work in progress for me.

To help some others that might be having some problems with design/branding/entrepreneurship here are some pins that I found on Pinterest that might help you too!

For creating basic blog design without using Photoshop:
Sweet Verbena

For some tips on branding:
Style Me Pretty - Kendra Scott

How to create a prototype -- in all fairness you cannot go wrong with this website. It's all in the title. :)
Entrepreneur



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!